T00290 Junior Project Manager (NAV) - Team Valley/Head Office, Gosforth
The junior project manager will be responsible for leading and delivering multiple projects of various size, with low complexity and minimal risk. He/she will be responsible for the planning and effective delivery of said projects using existing TSG Product management methodology ‘ProjectCare’ thus ensuring that internal & external customer communication is always maintained. Effective monitoring and managing delivery aspects of project implementation to ensure that the projects are completed to the required standard of excellence and within the specified constraints of time and cost. In addition, the junior project manager will work with the Practice Scheduler to assist on tasks, administration and diary scheduling across the team. Taking the lead on this whilst communicating internally with the team in covering absences.
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the above. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities
Develop High Quality Solutions:
- To attend business meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to NAV products following the sale of the system.
- To assist / review documents around scope, requirements gather and design solutions.
- Create project documentation where required, to perform and guide through the project
- To carry out project management and documentation of the NAV product installation timescales, milestones and procedures.
- Logging detailed information in response to customer queries and responding in a timely manner with solutions.
- Travel and potential overnight stays may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role.
- You will also be expected to carry out any reasonable duties which may be requested from time-to-time
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviours
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accreditation a distinct advantage.
- Prince2 Foundation / Practioner or working towards qualifications a distinct advantage.
Your skills & knowledge:
- Knowledge of ERP systems and their function
- Self-starter and able to use own initiative
- Proven track record of case closure and achievement of targets.
- Ability to deal with escalation issues and demonstrate ownership of such issue through to resolution or further escalation
- Good People Management skills
- Good Organisations skills
- Able to adapt to and embrace change
- Good communications skills – using a variety of methods
- Relevant previous experience in project office / administration environment
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the NAV / BC Practice at TSG
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and opportunities.