T00297 Sage Support Consultant - Flexible
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience supporting with Sage 200 or Sage 200c?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. TSG have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family.
What have we done about the Covid-19 pandemic?
During the rapid escalation of the recent Covid-19 pandemic, ahead of Government guidelines we took the decision as a business to implement remote working for all staff, where possible. TSG has invested heavily in the cloud and other technologies to enhance resilience and enable staff to work from home securely & effectively. Over 40% of our workforce already do so. We hope this provides reassurance to our staff and anyone considering joining TSG at what we know is a time of uncertainty.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
Reporting to the Sage & Pegasus Team Leader, you will be expected to provide first line telephone and remote support to customers for a range of Sage Products and third party add on products. This position is flexible and can be based working from home, or at a local TSG office should there be one nearby.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Responding to and resolving Sage support queries via telephone, email and remote access.
- Receiving and answering telephone calls or emails from customers on the support helpdesk to work towards resolving cases whilst meeting SLA’s.
- Problems analysis and investigation work.
- Data investigation work and report writing.
- To carry out other support duties that may be required.
- Work safely at all times in accordance with Legislative requirements and Company Policy and Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Experience supporting with Sage 200 or Sage 200c is essential.
- Experience of Spindle, Credit Hound or Sicon would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office products is essential.
- Holding a Sage 200 accreditation would be an advantage.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer focussed approach.
- Strong attention to detail with great analytical skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- You must be a good team player.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to 32k depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%.
- Company sick pay.
- Income protection cover.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Flexible home-based opportunities.
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service.
- Flexible working day policy.
- Relaxed dress policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events.
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications.
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today.