T00306 Credit Controller - Head Office, Gosforth
To work within the Head Office Credit & Billing Team, within the Credit Control Department, focusing on an allocation of accounts which are aligned to designated ADs, BDMs and Internal Sales. The role will carry specific KPI’s which will maximise cash collection rates and enable prompt resolution of identified queries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Use TSG’s identified Credit Chase Cycle to effectively manage a designated portfolio of customers;
• Identify and resolve customer queries, aiming for one call resolution (OCR);
• Where OCR is not achieved, assign queries to the Credit & Escalation Specialists, or Customer Care Executives, for resolution;
• Continuous review of customer accounts, to include reviews of failed payments, deposit invoices and overdue debt;
• Follow TSG’s Credit Chase Cycle to identify transactions at each stage of the cycle and manage as appropriate;
• Liaise with ADs and BDMs in respect of Account Escalations (application of suspension);
• Deliver to set KPIs
• Cash Collection KPI – 100% Target Achievement;
• Aged Debt KPI - 100% Target Achievement;
• Call Handling KPI – 100% Target Achievement;
• Account Coverage – 100% Target Achievement.
• Work closely and effectively with the Customer Care Team to safeguard customer experience;
• Actively seek to convert customers to payment by DD for all services;
• Ensure adherence to TSG Quality Standard;
• General housekeeping with Dynamics NAV and Microsoft CRM.
Collaboration and relationships:
• Work across all TSG functions to ensure KPIs are achieved, this includes, but not limited to Sales, Service and Support functions;
• Work closely with the Credit & Billing Manager to ensure problem debts and account escalations are resolved quickly and accurately.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
• GCSE or equivalent
Your skills & knowledge:
• Demonstrable experience of working to set KPIs, in particular Cash Collection Targets;
• Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication skills (written / verbal);
• Strong administrative skills;
• Ability to interpret basic financial information (credit reports);
• Experience of effective dealing with customer queries and disputes;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word);
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Excellent organisational and time management skills;
• Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders;
• Able to adapt to and embrace change.
- 1-2 years' experience in a fast paced high volume credit/collections department essential.
• Demonstrate ownership of customer portfolio whilst delivering excellent customer service;
• React positively to new change;
• Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company;
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seeking opportunities to improve.