T00309 Customer Success Manager - Flexible Location
The Customer Success Manager will:
• Drive retention among our customer base by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
• Being the single point of contact “face of TSG” to the customer, being proactive, present and relevant to our customers.
• Lead by example setting the bar for living the TSG values and behaviours and driving customer experience principles throughout the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively manage and develop client portfolios taking ownership for them throughout their lifetime with TSG.
• Maximise client touch points.
• Follow up on current month / quarter / annual renewals guiding them to achieve the necessary goals.
• Take ownership of customers’ needs and marshal resources across TSG.
• Maintain portfolio through upselling and upgrades maintaining the lifetime value (LTV) value of our customers.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs.
• Implement a review cycle to ensure that accounts running with projected deficits are identified and addressed;
o Assessing where recovery should be addressed through implementing internal fixes to remedy inefficiencies and/or process deficiencies.
o Work with accounts to implement solutions where it is identified that the driver of the deficit is through repeat problems or a training requirement at the Customer.
o Where appropriate, propose amendments to account contract terms to address deficits e.g. transfer customers to utilising support on a limited consumption basis.
o Implement planning and control procedure for follow up of deficit reviews if necessary.
• Manage and develop new customer onboarding, focusing customers on those features that help them achieve early value. Ensure customers are taken through the shortest path to value so that they can get ROI (Return on Investment) as soon as possible.
• Sustain business profitability by maximizing value to customers and TSG
• Analyse customer data (VoC/NPS/CSat etc) to support improvement in customer experience.
• Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
• Mediate between clients and TSG.
• Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints. Support and respond to any alerts, red flags, poor health.
• Minimize customer churn.
• Ensure customer health checks are carried out on a regular basis (in line with determined customer cadence)
• Accurately record customer information in CRM (Notes, Meetings, Risks, Issues, Tasks, Escalations, Recurring Orders etc.).
• Accurate recording of time in CRM / Autotask
• Enable successful roll-out of TSG to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
• Maintain a consistent cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
• Identify opportunities for customers to act as TSG advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
• Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
• This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities and therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed below. This may also mean that the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Collaboration and relationships:
• Business Development Managers
• Marketing representatives
• Service Desks representatives
• Customer Care Team members
• Head of CEx
• Key Customer Stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
• 2.1 Degree or higher (or equivalent) in computer sciences, business, humanities or equivalent experience.
• Recognised Microsoft Certifications (eg User/Sales/Consultant/Developer).
• Evidence of continual professional development qualifications (eg ITIL/PRINCE2/APMP/Lean Six Sigma).
Your skills & knowledge:
• A strong background in the technology industry (hardware/software) with a passion for the growing Microsoft cloud product suite.
• Strong commercial acumen with a demonstratable ROI record.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
• Proven track record in a customer success, relationship management, Account Management or similar role.
• Experience building and maintaining relationships at an executive level, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
• Applied enterprise level best practice in a lean SME environment.
• Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customer reach their goals.
• Results driven.
• Unapologetically resilient.