T00344 - O365 Productivity Consultant - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience working as a Consultant within O365 products?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. TSG have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
This is a customer facing role in our highly performing SharePoint team to cover all aspects of requirements gathering, solution design, installation and implementation of Microsoft Office 365 Productivity applications, SharePoint and associated technologies. Our Projects include Teams architecture and adoption, Modern Intranets and SharePoint EDRM systems. The selected candidate must be able to work on projects individually or as part of a team of consultants. Location on this role is flexible, however we will be looking for the successful candidate to cover some of the North as well as the Midlands and London, so travel to these areas must be realistically viable.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Attending business analysis meetings with customers to scope, gather requirements and design solutions.
- To run workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
- To implement and architect solutions for Office 365 / SharePoint Online including other Office 365 products such as MS Teams, Planner etc.
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers for Microsoft SharePoint & additional approved Stack products
- To carry out customisation of Microsoft SharePoint where appropriate to meet customers’ requirements using platform features, and middle tier technologies
- To manage and conduct projects in accordance with TSG’s methodology
- UK Wide travel and overnight stays will be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role.
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Microsoft Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert with any SharePoint exams an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in building and consulting on Office 365 solutions for customers
- Knowledge and experience in a wide cross set of the platform feature set.
- Understanding of SharePoint’s boundaries, both on-premise and Office 365 versions, and how these affect solution design.
- Knowledge of Teams architecture and adoption
- Knowledge of Document management, retention policies and security
- Knowledge of the Power Platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and integrating into SharePoint
- Knowledge of customising SharePoint using client-side scripting such as JSOM and REST desirable
- Knowledge of building SharePoint solutions using SPFx, Angular 1x and later versions desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Service function
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, the team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
- Team player but able to work on their own
- Ability to effectively train customers, being cognisant of their existing skill levels
- Excellent customer facing skills, ability to think on your feet and apply technology to business functions in a consultative manner
- Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
- Prepared to travel as applicable, remote working is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 45k basic salary plus car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.