T00348 - Sales Executive - Home Based or Newcastle upon Tyne
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience in a sales role both generating and nurturing leads?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition we love giving back to the community, this year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our newly chosen charity Mental Health UK, so far we have raised over £7000 across the business during 2020 completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
As a Sales Executive this role has a primary focus on identifying, creating, and nurturing new business leads, supporting the conversion of them from marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads. You will be working as part of the marketing team, collaborating closely with your Digital Marketing, Content and Data Analyst colleagues to help shape campaigns that identify new prospects.
You will form a close link with our Service Design Leads to develop these prospects into solid new business opportunities. As a key bridge between marketing and service design lead functions your role will be a pivotal and integral part of driving the future success of TSG by attracting the right size and shape prospects to partner with TSG.
This role can be either home-based or located at our head office in Newcastle upon Tyne. If the role is home-based you must be willing to travel from time to time in order to spend time with your team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Generating and nurturing both cold and warm leads on behalf of the sales and customer success teams using a range of outreach techniques
- Liaise with service design leads (sales) in catch up calls and virtual meetings to provide updates on projects
- Support with the development of compelling content and campaigns to attract and create new prospect opportunities
- Identify and manage prospect lists and data sources, sometimes incorporating 3rd party
- Work towards weekly / monthly KPIs & targets
- Capture inbound enquiries, registering on CRM and reallocating to relevant colleagues as necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- You will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a role where you have had to nurture sales leads and preferably also generate sales leads, with a proven track record of success
- Experience in a B2B sales would be desirable
- You must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You must be able to work autonomously
- Experience in the Technology sector would be desirable
- You will demonstrate enthusiasm and an ability to proactively seek opportunities where TSG can build on return
- You will be committed to the role, team and company and will go the extra mile when required
- You will be highly self-motivated and a tenacious in your approach and attitude
- You will be the type of person that reacts positively to new challenges and change
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 25k basic salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.