T00355 - Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Consultant - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got experience working as a Consultant within Dynamic 365 / Power Platform?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. TSG have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
As a Dynamics 365/Power Platform Consultant you will use Power Platform to contribute to the success of TSG and our Customers. In the D365/Power Platform Practice we do more than just implement systems; we understand our customers’ businesses and make a difference by using innovative technology to find elegant solutions across the Value Chain.
This role covers all aspects of: requirements gathering, solution design, installation and implementation within the Practice. This includes Dynamics 365 (CRM/CE) On-Premise and Online and Power Platform solutions. This position can be based working from home so location of the successful candidate is flexible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse business requirements
- Make recommendations to customers based on solutions in product stack, needs of the customer’s business and commercial viability
- Write documentation to high standard
- Implement and configure solutions based on Dynamics 365 CRM/CE and the Power Platform
- Conduct user training
- Self-manage small to medium sized projects.
- Assist in post go-live support as required
- Provide good geographical coverage for TSG clients and prospects across the UK via suitable permanent location, teamwork and regular travel
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Experience in a D365/CRM Consultancy, Administration or Support role
- Implemented or supported multiple D365/CRM systems
- Functional and/or technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365/CRM/Power Platform and associated products and technologies
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- Team focussed but able to self-start and motivate
- Expert knowledge of projects and product life cycle
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to manage challenging situations
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent standard is essential
- Recognised, current Microsoft certifications are desirable
- Prepared to travel if required
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 55k basic salary depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.