T00356 - Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Consultant - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got experience working as a Senior Consultant within Dynamic 365 / Power Platform?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. TSG have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
The role of a Senior D365/Power Platform Consultant is to use the Power Platform to contribute to the success of TSG and our Customers. In the D365/Power Platform Practice we do more than just implement systems; we understand our customers’ businesses and make a difference by using innovative technology to find elegant solutions across the Value Chain.
This role covers all aspects of: requirements gathering, solution design, installation and implementation within the Practice. This includes Dynamics 365 (CRM/CE) On-Premise and Online and Power Platform solutions.
As a Senior consultant you are expected to have knowledge across the platform as well as a high level of domain and technical expertise on key areas, including continuously expanding your knowledge, whilst mentoring junior colleagues. You should also be commercially aware and understand the impact of your actions on TSG and on our customer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse business requirements
- Make recommendations to customers based on solutions in product stack, needs of the customer’s business and commercial viability
- Write documentation to high standard
- Implement and configure solutions based on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement technologies and the Power Platform
- Conduct user training
- Project manage small to medium sized projects
- Assist in post go-live support as required
- Servicing TSG clients and prospects across the UK, therefore regular travel will be required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Customer Engagement software in varied circumstances
- In depth functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365/CRM/Power Platform and associated products and technologies
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- Self-starter who is able to work individually or as part of a team
- Expert knowledge of projects and product life cycle
- Strong listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key senior stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 70k basic salary + bonus depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.