T00359 - Internal Sales Quotation Administrator - Office or Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Are you a strong Administrator with experience working in a fast-paced customer environment?
Are you a good communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. TSG have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
As a Sales Quotation Administrator you will provide our customers with accurate and timely quotations through our lead generation process. These will typically be for Microsoft, Sage & Pegasus licences, laptops, desktops & other IT related equipment. You will deliver orders in through the sale of TSG approved products and services in line with individual targets, liaising with the sales team and clients to ensure a consistent and collective sales performance in conjunction with our Customer Success Managers and Internal Sales Specialists.
You will contribute to orders in Gross Profit through high volume transactional sales. Transactional sales in this role are typically defined as those that fall into the sub £1k GP order value pre cost of sale. This role can be based in a TSG office should there be one nearby, or alternatively on a working from home basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and obtain information in order to provide accurate customer quotations
- Work closely with our suppliers to clarify pricing
- Possess working knowledge of Technical and Telecoms product portfolio
- Be IT literate, able to learn the TSG CRM system in order to use it effectively and accurately
- Adhere to TSG’s sales process, governance and customer engagement charter
- Work well as a team player and contribute towards achievement of overall team targets
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ideally you will have a successful track record working in a fast-paced customer facing administrative role
- Experience in the IT sector would be an advantage
- Highly organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- Capable of following procedures accurately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- You will demonstrate enthusiasm, proactively seeking opportunities to improve sales
- You will be committed to the role, team and company, and go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates self-awareness and practical self-development in pursuit of continuous improvement
- Educated to a minimum of B grade for GCSE or A-Level - Maths and English
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 21k basic salary + 3k bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.