T00361 - Dynamics NAV / Business Central Support Consultant / Developer (Fixed Term Maternity Cover) - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience working within NAV / Business Central Support?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition we love giving back to the community, this year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our newly chosen charity Mental Health UK, so far we have raised over £10,000 across the business during 2020 completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
As a NAV / Business Central Support Consultant / Developer you will provide support to customers and internal colleagues for a range of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC Products and third-party add-ons. You will provide 3rd line support to aid colleagues in call resolution responding to and resolving queries via telephone, email and remote access. You will be confident in problem analysis and data investigation, with a successful track record of working to SLA’s.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Responding to and resolving Nav/BC support queries via telephone, email and remote access
- Responding to telephone calls or emails from customers on the support helpdesk to work towards resolving cases
- Providing 3rd line support to aid colleagues in call resolution using development skills to query and modify code extensions where required
- Call Management and prioritisation to ensure service level agreements are met
- Problem analysis and data investigation
- Attendance at Handover meetings with the Projects team to assist with a smooth transition to support.
- Keeping up to date with latest software
- To carry out any other support duties that may be required
- Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Customer and service focused
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail, great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work
- Ability to determine root cause, propose solutions and make preventative suggestions to deliver outcomes
- Excellent verbal & written communicator
- Proven track record of experience on Microsoft Dynamics Nav/BC essential
- Experience of Spindle, Jet Reports, Continia Document Capture and Expenses, Dime Scheduler or/and Zetadocs
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Maintenance plans
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- The ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative
- Good working knowledge of databases would be an advantage
- Certification in Nav Financials & NAV BC Extensions Development preferred
- Accounting Qualifications or background preferred
- Knowledge of associated Nav/BC products would be an advantage
- You will demonstrate ownership of personal, team and departmental work
- You will show enthusiasm and proactively seek opportunities to improve our service
- You will take pride in ensuring a high standard of service delivery
- You will demonstrate creativity and react positively to new challenges and change
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 45k basic salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.