T00362 - Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got experience working as a Developer within Dynamic 365 / Power Platform?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. TSG have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
As a Senior Dynamics 365/Power Platform Developer you will be extending Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online/On-Premise and Power Platform/CDS-based solutions. Your role is to play an active part in the creation of high-quality software products to meet customer and commercial needs, in accordance with defined standards, best practice and agreed deadlines.
Alongside developing high-quality code, your role will involve assisting your team in scoping work and refining processes. Thus, ensuring delivery of sprints, work packages and projects to budget and timescale. You will act as mentor to junior colleagues in the team, and continually improve your, and others’ skill sets by cross-training with other development teams.
Develop high quality solutions:
- Working with other Team Members to actively engage in the regular, iterative development.
- Assist in scoping, planning and managing your work to ensure delivery to committed dates.
- Deliver software to the high-quality standards expected by your team, and ensure those standards are maintained.
- Contribute to the enhancement of departmental systems and practices.
- Ensure peer review of code and high-test coverage are features of your deliverables.
- Take responsibility for your own self-development by identifying skill gaps and training needs, ensuring they are addressed promptly.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement for your team and the company's products and processes.
- Agree priorities, provide estimates, report progress and identify risks/impediments and mitigations.
- Liaise with other Developers, Consultants and Architects to maintain and share knowledge.
- Mentor other members of the team as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- C# .Net.
- HTML5 + CSS3.
- Visual Studio.
- Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server - Source control / Work items.
- Web services – consuming & developing - REST & SOAP / JSON & XML.
- Agile/iterative development methodology.
- Software design principles and best practice.
- Cognitive Services/AI Experience.
- Developing LogicApps/Complex Power Automate scenarios.
- Azure fundamentals.
- Azure pipelines / CICD.
- SparkleXRM (/MVVM pattern).
- SQL - Navigating SQL Server / Basic DB creation and maintenance / Developing stored procedures / SSRS (Report development).
- Coded unit testing.
- Configuration management.
- Knowledge of tools that automate or assist the development and/or testing and/or deployment process.
- Experience in designing and implementing software in a professional development organisation.
- Experience in integrating software components.
- Demonstrable experience of successful software developments.
- Experience of working on multiple simultaneous projects with differing technologies.
- Able to work closely with developers and testers in a tightly integrated delivery team.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 65k basic salary depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%.
- Company sick pay.
- Income protection cover.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Flexible home-based opportunities.
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service.
- Flexible working day policy.
- Relaxed dress policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events.
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications.
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.