T00367 - Marketing Communications Co-ordinator - Newcastle upon Tyne
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Are you a Marketing Graduate or have you got previous experience working within Marketing & Communications?
Are you a strong team player with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition we love giving back to the community, this year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our newly chosen charity Mental Health UK, so far we have raised over £10,000 across the business during 2020 completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
TSG are looking for a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract. As a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator you will focus on coordinating and delivering key messaging to existing customers, helping to organise webinars and customer training events where required. You will ensure existing customers are kept up to date with important updates to their products and services as well as delivering internal awareness campaigns to customer facing staff. As a Communications Co-ordinator, you will ensure messaging is delivered in a timely and accurate manner using appropriate channels and tracking methods.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Translate key supplier updates (product and service) in to succinct and clear messaging for existing customers, to be delivered and tracked via email and social media
- Host and coordinate customer webinar events
- Support Internal communications activities (Messaging / Hosting Events)
- Co-ordinate and action customer feedback
- Log and co-ordinate leads coming from messaging activities
- Report on effectiveness of communications and event activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Experience in working within Marketing / Internal communications / Events Co-ordination would be preferred
- Superior communication, copywriting, editing and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering communications / events to customers
- Marketing & Communications degree would be desirable
- A background in the technology sector is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities where TSG can build on return
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, going the extra mile when required
- Self-motivated with a hardworking attitude
- Reacts positively to new challenges and change
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 22k basic salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Perkbox discounts
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.