T00372 - Customer Success Director - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience in a Senior level role driving customer success through your team?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition, we love giving back to the community. Over the last year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our chosen charity Mental Health UK, during 2020 alone we raised over £10,000 across the business completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Customer Success Director is a pivotal role within the business. We are looking for a credible leader who understand and believe in a service led approach. You will have a proven background in successfully taking customer delivery teams from good to great, through development and implementation of a Customer Success Strategy. Your main objective will be to drive an exceptional customer experience and with that, customer outcomes, through your talented, dedicated, caring and fun team of 20+ Customer Success Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Champion Customer Experience and be their voice across all of TSG
- Champion Customer Outcomes and ensure Fair Value across all of TSG
- Find, retain, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate Customer Success Managers
- Drive operational excellence including the timely execution of the Customer Success Strategy
- Develop, implement and review the TSG Customer Success Strategy
- Be constantly curious and explore new ways to add value to TSG customers
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Behaviours
- Degree qualified to a 2.1 or higher in computer sciences, business, humanities (or equivalent experience / relevant qualifications)
- Recognised Leadership Qualification
- Recognised Microsoft Certifications
- Evidence of continual professional development qualifications such as ITIL, PRINCE2, Six Sigma
- You will have a strong background within the technology industry with a passion for the growing Microsoft cloud capabilities
- Strong commercial acumen with an evidenced ROI record
- You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be highly organised with a collaborative approach
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Respected leader who has taken teams and organisations on a journey with them
- Proven track record in a customer success environment
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help teams and our customer reach their goals
- Results and outcome driven with a tenacious attitude
- You will be a driven individual with a hunger to learn and grow
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- 60k to 90k basic salary depending on experience
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Perkbox discounts
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.