T00373 - NAV / Business Central Consultant - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience working as a Dynamics NAV / Business Central Consultant?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition, we love giving back to the community. Over the last year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our chosen charity Mental Health UK, during 2020 alone we raised over £10,000 across the business completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
As a NAV / BC Consultant you will be in a customer facing role representing TSG. You will be expected to cover all aspects of scope, design and implementation of Microsoft NAV/BC (Navision / Business Central), performing full life cycle management of the client project. This will include delivering training and project management with customers pre and post implementation, as well as providing ongoing support where required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to NAV/BC products following the sale of the system
- To scope, requirements gather and design solutions
- To carry out the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC products on customers’ servers and workstation computers
- Working with other approved products from TSG stack
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC & additional approved Stack products if required
- Quality Control testing on development
- Create project documents where required, to perform and guide through UAT
- To carry out project management and documentation of the NAV/BC product installation timescales, milestones and procedures
- To scope and document changes required for the customisation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC where appropriate to meet customers’ requirements, for our Developers to deliver
- To carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers when necessary
- Work with BI reporting tools
- Logging detailed information in response to customer queries and responding in a timely manner with solutions
- Travel and potential overnight stays may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Behaviours
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and BC
- Basic Accounts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge or specialism in one additional area to NAV/BC, ie. Manufacturing, Retail, Fashion/Furniture etc
- You must be a team player who is also able to work autonomously
- Good customer facing skills, with a background in training customers
- Driving Licence
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accreditation would be an advantage
- Advance Finance knowledge
- Microsoft Certifications
- Ability to run server and client installation for on premise NAV/BC and/or 3rd party applications
- BI knowledge
- Project Management skills
- Advanced knowledge of specific NAV/BC areas such as Service and/or Jobs and/or Manufacturing
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 55k basic salary depending on experience
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Perkbox discounts
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.