T00382 - Sage Consultant - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience as a Consultant implementing Sage 200 and Sage 50?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition we love giving back to the community, this year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our newly chosen charity Mental Health UK, during 2020 we raised over £10,000 across the business by completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
As a Sage Consultant you will be expected to work with TSG customers on the implementation of Sage 200 and Sage 50, along with other associated products and modules. This will involve attending external kick off meetings regarding the installation of Sage software, along with delivering training, and providing support as well as data conversions. Implementations will include both on and off-site work.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Attending business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to Sage products following the sale of the system
- To carry out the installation of Sage products on the customers’ servers and workstation computers
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers core modules of Sage products
- Report design and testing using Sage Report Writer
- To carry out project management and documentation of the Sage product installation timescales, milestones and procedures
- To manage and schedule their own diary and that of others involved in a project
- To carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers when necessary
- Logging detailed information in response to customer queries and responding in a timely manner with solutions
- Travel and potential over-night stays may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role, throughout the UK
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Ideally you will hold accreditations within Sage 200 and / or Sage 50
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and Sage 50 is essential
- Knowledge of Sage BI would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Sage Manufacturing, Sage Construct, Sage CRM and 3rd Party applications (Sicon, Draycir, Eureka, Eque2) would also be an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL and preferably have basic scripting knowledge and be able to install and configure
- Good accounts knowledge is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player but able to work on their own
- Ability to effectively train customers
- Good customer facing skills and strong customer focus
- Good telephone manner
- Self-starter and able to use own initiative
- Drivers licence is essential
What’s in it for you?
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today.