T00393 - Customer Success Manager - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience in a Customer Success role, building true partnerships in a B2B environment?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition, we love giving back to the community. Over the last year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our chosen charity Mental Health UK, during 2020 alone we raised over £10,000 across the business completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
Reporting to the Customer Success Director, the Customer Success Manager is a pivotal role within the business. Here at TSG we pride ourselves on our customer led approach. On a day-to-day basis you will take accountability for the 65+ customer accounts that sit within your remit, working with C-Suite stakeholders to consider solutions that will enable their business to deliver results through the Technology we provide.
You will be a strategic thinker, with a demonstratable background on asking business led questions, always considering the bigger picture when discussing solutions and roadmaps with your customers. To be successful in this role you will be confident when it comes to influencing and negotiating, you will also have strong previous experience working in a B2B environment. This role will be located on a working from home basis, although travelling may be required from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively manage and develop client portfolios taking ownership for them throughout their lifetime with TSG
- Maximise client touch points
- Follow up on current month / quarter / annual renewals guiding them to achieve the necessary goals
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs, upselling and upgrading where required
- Implement a review cycle to ensure that accounts running with projected deficits are identified and addressed
- Manage and develop new customer onboarding, focusing customers on those features that help them achieve early value. Ensure customers are taken through the shortest path to value so that they can get ROI (Return on Investment) as soon as possible
- Sustain business profitability by maximizing value to customers and TSG
- Analyse customer data (VoC/NPS/CSat etc) to support improvement in customer experience
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints. Support and respond to any alerts / red flags
- Ensure customer health checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Accurately record customer information in CRM as well as recording time in CRM / Autotask
- Enable successful roll-out of TSG to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as TSG advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Behaviours
- A strong background driving customer success in a business to business environment is essential
- Experience within the professional services, housing or food & beverage sectors would be an advantage
- Experience in dealing with C-Suite Stakeholders is essential
- A background in a customer focussed, sales through service environment is preferred
- You will have strong commercial acumen with a demonstratable ROI record
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
- Good listening skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience in coaching, influencing and negotiating is essential
- The ability to build strong, trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Travelling may be required, therefore a driving license is essential
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 45k + Bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%
- Perkbox discounts
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible home-based opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Flexible working day policy
- Relaxed dress policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.