T0045 Project Co-ordinator
Location: Team Valley Gateshead, Gosforth
Reporting to a silo Operations Manager/Team Leader or the Central Provisioning Manager you will coordinate service projects once the orders have been received and processed. This will include managing consultant’s and developer’s diaries, liaising with Order Processing and may include kick-off meetings with the sales team and project managers. It will also include close coordination with the implementation team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The coordination of the implementation process from initial sales order through to project completion.
• Liaising with the sales team with all new orders around Lead Times.
• Liaising with internal and external customers around engineer availability
• Working with schedulers and coordinators in other teams and other coordinators in your team to coordinate or share resource
• Ensuring hardware is available on time to facilitate the project through liaison with Order Processing.
• Liaising with TSG Logistics to ensure project equipment is delivered in a timely manner
• Assisting with coordinating in other teams during periods of short term absence
• Build strong relationships with Consultants/developers and awareness of consultant’s skill sets
• Create new projects within internal systems once order has been processed.
• Working independently and with the relevant manager to manage the open projects and resources to assist in achieving utilisation and revenue targets
• Maintain projects and internal systems in accordance with TSG quality processes
• Assist with smooth delivery of all projects, and sign off where relevant.
• Escalate any projects that are problematic and require senior business attention.
• In association with the relevant Manager, manage the development of your own career path and personal development plan
• General administration as required.
Collaboration and Relationships:
• With Project Managers, other project coordinators, support schedulers, project consultants/developers and relevant managers to ensure the successful delivery of Projects to the Customer.
• With all internal relevant departments within the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Literacy and Numeracy qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
• IT Qualifications would be an advantage but not a requirement
Your skills & knowledge
• Excellent organisation skills and proven Customer Service skills.
• Confident, professional and proactive attitude to work.
• Good telephone manner.
• Must be accurate with proven numeracy skills.
• Must be an effective communicator.
• Proven project coordination experience would be an advantage
• Proven scheduling experience would be an advantage
• Experience of the IT Services industry would be an advantage
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Project Coordination function
• Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
• Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change