T0053 Call Controller - 30 hours per week Monday - Friday
To work within the Call Control team, logging and managing support cases and general service activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To be the initial point of contact and representative of TSG for any given situation
• Log customer support cases and allocate to appropriate team and queues.
• Manage customer requests for updates on open cases.
• Maintain customer database as requested.
• Determine charge status of cases and manage appropriate customer approvals for ad hoc charges.
• Update customers on cases as advised by Support Team.
• Determine updates from support teams on open case responses.
• Customer communications including customer care, complaints etc.
• Provide support reports as defined by Project Management Office.
• Proactively work with Applications and Technical support teams to provide an excellent level of support to customers.
• Proactively check customer contract to ensure appropriate support contract in-place
• Ensure all calls are answered within 3 rings
• Call logging and customer contact, ensuring accurate input of data for customer contact information, email addresses, etc.
• Chargeable jobs for support from customer acceptance of charge fax to invoicing.
Collaboration and Relationships:
• With all Support Staff, Project Office Manager, Project Managers, Project Scheduling Team and Project Officers to ensure the successful support of TSG’s customers
• With all internal relevant departments within the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• IT Qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer services skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• Previous experience of working in an office environment plus making and answering telephone calls.
• Excellent Ownership skills
• IT Literate – previous use of MS CRM an advantage, (other software used outlook, word, excel, NAV)
• Proven experience in a support or service delivery environment is an advantage
• Proven call control experience is a distinct advantage
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the call control function
• Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
• Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change.