T0075 CRM Support Consultant - Leicester
Providing telephone and remote support to customers on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and third party add on products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Investigation and resolution of support issues
• Responding to and resolving CRM support queries via telephone, email and remote access within agreed time limits to SLA’s
• Prioritising and managing several open cases at one time
• Problem analysis, investigation work and following instructions to repair a fault
• Classification, management and escalation of support issues
• Identify trends and report accordingly
• Keeping up to date with latest software / patches.
• To carry out other support duties that may be required.
• To attend training to develop appropriate knowledge and skills
• This job description is not exhaustive and may be adjusted periodically after review and consultation
• You will also be expected to carry out any reasonable duties which may be requested from time-to-time
• Work safely at all times in accordance with Legislative requirements and Company Policy and Procedures
Collaboration and Relationships:
• With the CRM Support Manager and CRM Support team to provide continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business.
• With ADAM to identify customer training or technology improvements opportunities with a view to reducing support issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven track record of experience supporting MS Dynamics CRM essential
• Any experience with MS Dynamics CRM integrated with SharePoint / NAV desirable
Your skills & knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be Customer Focused
• Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
• Excellent telephone manner
• Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative.
• Great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work
• Good working knowledge of databases and queries an advantage
• Experience with remote access software and associated technologies an advantage
• Experience of remote access software and associated technologies
• Experience in IIS / Web based applications
• Experience in MS Dynamics CRM version 3.0, 4.0, 2011
• Experience in MS Dynamics Offline Client
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server and ability to wire SQL scripts to interrogate and correct data issues
• Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services desirable
• Experience of ADFS authentication
• Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
• Good team player