T0076 Product Management Co-ordinator
Provide a responsive service to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Applications Partner Manager (APM) to help with the smooth running and administration of the Product Management team. The role will operate across the Product Management Team and, as required, the wider sales teams, clients, prospects and suppliers to ensure TSG provides the highest possible customer experience.
Help to assist in driving TSG’s strategy of developing new and deeper relationships with mid-market organisations whilst providing a first-class customer experience.
Collaboration with CTO/APM, Sales Leadership, Service and support colleagues, Business Development Managers, Account Directors and Senior Specialist teams as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Co-ordinate the flow of information to the Product Management team.
• Assist in ensuring correct process is being followed by Senior Specialists (e.g. Peer reviews).
• Gain a clear understanding of product knowledge, professional development needs and ensure continued personal development.
• Demonstrate a sound knowledge of TSG Guru methodology.
• Assistance with production of high quality customer communication and proposal documentation as required to support individuals and team.
• Effective and accurate use of TSG’s CRM system as an integral component of the sales process.
• Effective collaboration with TSG Marketing and supplier marketing to support the campaign process.
• Assist team with processing large licensing renewals.
• Assist as required with campaign chase and campaign data cleanse exercises.
• Ensure timely submission of claims for FastTrack, DDPS, SDPS, and S&EDPS etc.
• Work with CTO/APM to ensure compliance requirements are met for supplier renewals.
• Manage users access, bank details, updates etc. in supplier portals.
• Assistance with large bid submissions and planning bid teams e.g. admin of diaries, content chase etc.
• Product Marketing content assist with creation
• Booking training sessions – internal / external to match compliance
• Booking team meetings and supplier review sessions
• Follow up on license issues etc.
• Upload new supplier content to sales sites
• Manage portal and internal product site content
• General data handling / reports / collation of data sources
• Handle submissions for campaign and incentive claims
• Ability to Navigate TSG processes / departments for information sources
• Good CRM skills for reporting / assigning Opportunities
• Product adoption – chase up tech assessments/legal etc.
• Organise complex bid / diaries for review points / meetings etc.
• Work with CTO/APM to build slide decks for meetings – e.g. product team, Account Director training sessions
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviours
• Demonstrable and proven experience in an Administration function or supporting role.
Your skills & knowledge
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytic and logic skills
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Able to adapt to and embrace change.
• Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills and proven ability to multi-task
• Actively seek coaching, input and guidance from management and colleagues.
• Possess a high degree of self-awareness and appetite for personal development and improvement.
• Strong word and excel skills
• Good Power point skills
• Demonstrable and proven experience in a customer engaging role
• Demonstrable and proven experience in Office products in any role
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve team processes.
• Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
• Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change.
• Demonstrates self-awareness and practical self-development in pursuit of continuous improvement.
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to travel occasionally if required.
• Possess a high work ethic in accordance with role demands, expectation and responsibility.