T0094 Graduate Business Analyst - 12 month contract
We need you to analyse our existing ISO based business processes and work with both business and technical subject matter experts across all areas and levels of the organisation to identify and make improvements, and play a key role in ensuring that the technology supports them.
Duties and Responsibilities
• work with key staff to understand our existing business processes
• identify, validate, and quantify improvements
• standardise and simplify processes using industry standard methods and obtain sign off for them from their owners
• within the processes, determine handoffs and operating level agreements and play a key role in facilitating them and obtaining sign off for them
• determine the requirements of the underpinning technology and ensure the solution matches them
• ensure functional and user acceptance tests are performed successfully
• contribute to the overall training and transition of the project to introduce and embed the new ways of working
• assist with benefits metrics and their realisation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Degree level or equivalent
Your skills, knowledge, and experience:
We need someone who:
• likes solving problems both creatively and with discipline
• is naturally inquisitive, persistent, and conscientious in getting to the core of a problem or issue
• is proactive and delivery focused
• has great communication skills and can engage 1:1 and at group level
• has a high degree of emotional intelligence
• can work autonomously within appropriate direction
• can work in the detail with an appreciation of the wider context
• can understand complexity and convey it in simple terms – both verbally and particularly in writing
The role suits a recent graduate who has the aptitude, attitude, skills and knowledge to perform it, and who wants to gain or improve skills in this discipline. Some experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
We appreciate this is a demanding role and that we expect a lot from you, so in return we will:
• provide you with an established project management framework to work within
• give you close support from experienced and senior staff
• provide you with formal business analysis training with no clawback
• provide training in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM product
For an informal chat about the role and the opportunity to visits us, please contact David Arthur, Senior Project Manager on 07557 971585 or email David.Arthur@tsg.com.
No agencies please.