T0100 Marketing Executive
This role has a primary focus on strategic communications within the business ensuring complete alignment of messaging within campaigns and content. Taking responsibility for events and owning campaigns across the full range of media channels requires an understanding of data and personas to ensure messages are appropriately targeted. The ability to create compelling copy is paramount in this position, with contribution to website, campaigns, case studies, social media and blog content critical for engagement both internally and externally. Video, photography and the intranet - MyTSG - are also important in amplifying the great work of Team TSG.
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the above. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with colleagues on the marketing team to develop and deliver multi-channel campaigns aligned with key business priorities, vendor relationships and target audiences.
• Identify, manage and manipulate a range of data sources both external and from TSG’s CRM system to ensure appropriate targeting of messages.
• Create content for website, email, social media and blog that draws an audience through compelling writing and character. Consistently provide value add to our marketing strategy by building our brand, demonstrating expertise and highlighting innovations initiated by our talented people
• Align with SEO strategy and optimise the content – where possible weave our top keywords into the content strategy to encourage comments from authoritative readers and build external links.
• Manage a wide range of events, webinars and hospitality for customers and prospects, ensuring follow up to maximise return and reporting on the value to the business.
• Work with colleagues in Product Management to stay abreast of new developments and reflect these through campaigns and content.
• Develop key areas of our SharePoint site, maintaining consistency of strong imagery and messaging
• Capture inbound enquiries, registering on CRM and reallocating to relevant colleagues.
Collaboration and Relationships
• With the Marketing Director and Marketing team to ensure the successful implementation of the marketing plan.
• With senior management across the business, to deliver a success campaign plan
• With external companies, including agencies, venues and technology partners
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Educated to degree level
• CIM or similar marketing degree desirable but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
• Minimum 3 years in a marketing or marketing events role
• Sound knowledge of the SME marketplace
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well organised with focus on attention to detail
• Must be able to work autonomously
• Confident manner and approach.
• Proven track record of creative flair within a dynamic business
• Knowledge of MS Presentation and analytics / reporting tools.
• A marketer with experience in developing and managing campaigns
• A prolific participant in social media and experience of driving engagement both internally and externally
• Experience in writing compelling content for SMM and a sound understanding of the blogging world
• A background in the technology sector is desirable but not essential
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities where TSG can build on return.
• Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company and will go the extra mile when required.
• Demonstrates motivation and a hardworking attitude.
• Reacts positively to new challenges and change