GDPR Webinar: Discover
Protecting your data and business-critical systems is one of the most important steps in preparation for the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which will come into force in May 2018.
But finding all of your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is arguably the most difficult step in the process.
The second FREE webinar in our series will show you how you can take the work out of this difficult but essential process.
There are a number of questions you have to ask of your data:
- Where is it held?
- Who has access to it?
- Is it secured properly?
Our webinar will show you how you can answer all of those questions and use affordable technologies to automate what would otherwise be a time-consuming, manual process that has much room for human error.
Sign up to our webinar to put yourself in the best position for GDPR before it’s too late.
- What is PII and why is it so important?
- Where could your PII be held?
- TermSet’s intelligent metadata tagging
- TermSet’s artificial PII intelligence
- The role of business intelligence in PII discovery
- TSG’s PII Discovery Tool packages (including information on our free trial)
*Free PII discovery tool trial only available to UK businesses