Hosted telephony: Time to rethink how you make calls and stay connected
The big move within the telecoms industry is to bring both fixed line functionality and mobility together.
UK businesses are at risk as BT Openreach are due to kill off ISDN network services by 2025. This change will affect hundreds of thousands of UK companies.
Find out why businesses across the UK are embracing the cloud and adopting a hosted telephony solution, with benefits including:
- A fully secure system
- Minimal capital expenditure
- Simple futureproof system
- Disaster recovery-ready
- Seamless migration
- Potential for savings
- Ongoing support
Join our webinar to find out about hosted telephony and how it's transforming businesses across the UK.
- What is hosted telephony?
- Understanding the difference between traditional telephone systems and hosted telephony
- Learn the benefits of hosted telephony
- A preview of the Gamma hosted telephony platform
- Discover TSG's hosted telephony packages
- Learn how a hosted telephony system ensures business continuity and disaster recovery
The combination of significant improvements in connectivity and increasing convergence in technology have made IP telephony both a realistic and desirable option for businesses of all sizes.
Working with industry leaders, Gamma, we simplify design, remove hidden costs and ensure that you can track return on investment and maximise cost savings.
Join the TSG webinar on Hosted Telephony and learn about how your business can be transformed, with the potential to save money and improve business continuity.