Award-winning Sophos partner
TSG is delighted to be Sophos Small Business Partner of the Year UK 2019 - this marks the NINTH year in a row we've won this prestigious award!
“With the increasing threats being noticed we wanted to secure our system beyond anti-virus. The attack originated from a mainstream business supplier and we were very pleased to see the security just recently put in place saved us from significant disruption and loss.”
- Gamal, Finance Director, Housing Association
Sophos Intercept X
IT security in a business is key to protecting sensitive, business-essential documents and defending from financial ransom. Intercept X is a new generation of Ransomware protection that shields your business from any Ransomware attack.
Around 54% of businesses in the UK have been affected by Ransomware, and this figure is only going to increase if businesses have no safeguard in place.
Sophos Intercept X also offers features like Root Cause Analysis, so you can track how an attack was attempted. Intercept X will intelligently learn how to prevent it from happening again in the future, as well as cleanse your entire computer of any dormant malware that may be a threat in the future.
Ransomware has a number of variants; typical encryption types include Cryptolocker.
How can I protect myself from Cryptolocker attacks?
Sophos Intercept X is a subscription-based solution that features CryptoGuard, which prevents the malicious spontaneous encryption of data by all forms of Ransomware - even trusted files or processes that have been hijacked by hackers. If your files are encrypted, CryptoGuard reverts your files back to their safe states.
INFOGRAPHIC: Everything you need to know about Ransomware
Did you know that only a quarter of businesses hit by Ransomware have over 1000 employees? Hackers don't discriminate on business size.
View our infographic to find out more about Ransomware and how you can help protect your business from knowing the tell-tale signs.
“With the increasing threats being noticed we wanted to secure our system beyond anti-virus. The attack originated from a mainstream business supplier and we were very pleased to see the security [Sophos Intercept X] just recently put in place saved us from significant disruption and loss.”
Gamal Haddou, Finance Director
Cassiltoun Housing Association
What does a malicious Ransomware attack look like?
- You receive an email from what seems like a genuine source (a colleague perhaps) with an attachment.
- You unsuspectingly download and open the attachment.
- Cryptolocker Ransomware (for example) then attacks and encrypts all of your vital files (Word documents, spreadsheets etc.) rendering them - and your business - useless.
- You will be demanded to pay a ransom, usually by Bitcoin, and deceived into thinking you will get your files back.
- *Please note* it is unlikely in the extreme that you will be given back access to your files.
Features of Intercept X
- Root Cause Analysis
- Clean up tool
- Blocks zero-day threats
- Exploit prevention
- Integrates into any endpoint system