5 of your most pressing telephony questions answered
Still unsure about moving to a hosted telephone system?
This webinar is the last in a series of four webinars, designed to give you a succinct overview of the latest developments in telephony.
In this webinar TSG’s telephony expert Warren Free will answer frequently asked questions surrounding hosted telephony, so you can be fully equipped with the knowledge you need to make the right technology decisions for your business.
Voice services have evolved since ISDN’s birth some 30 years ago. With ISDN’s end of life in 2025, now is a great time to look at your business’ voice strategy and how you deliver services to not only your customers but also your employees.
About this webinar
The five key questions for this webinar are:
- Why do I need a new phone system?
- Surely a new system would cause downtime?
- Can I take my numbers with me?
- Doesn’t everyone sound like a Dalek on a hosted phone system?
- Does that mean I have to wear a headset?
Got another query on your mind? Take this opportunity to get FREE expert advice by using the live question function during the webinar.
TSG webinars are designed to bring you up to speed with the latest in technology developments, demonstrating how these ground-breaking solutions can support business success.
Who is this webinar for?
If you’re looking to replace an outdated system, investigate the cost saving potential or cater to the demand for mobile working this webinar is a must-see.
- Our webinars are developed to suit all knowledge levels and audiences
- Those looking to fact find and learn more about hosted telephony
- For those interested in cloud telephony systems
- For anyone who has questions related to the topic of hosted telephony
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MD’s, FD’s, SD’s, MDs, FDs, SDs, School Business Managers
Why attend the event? Voice services have evolved since ISDN’s birth some 30 years ago. With ISDN’s end of life in 2025, now is a great time to look at your business’ voice strategy and how you deliver services to not only your customers but also your employees.