GDPR Webinar: Protect
Why you can’t afford to ignore GDPR
As the deadline for compliance with GDPR, or the General Data Protection Regulations, fast approaches (May 2018), it’s essential to take action urgently to avoid getting caught out.
This FREE webinar is focused on the security element of GDPR and the measures you need to put in place to protect your business.
In order to comply with GDPR your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) must be protected and secure. This webinar will show you the technologies that can secure your data. Topics we’ll cover:
- IoT attack surface
- Disaster recovery and backup
- Keeping your data safe from cyber criminals
- Server patching/hardening
- Anti-Ransomware and malware
- IT security dashboards
- Zero day attacks/patient zero
IT security is the first stepping stone on your journey towards GDPR compliance so don’t miss out, register now.
- How technology can play a major role in your journey to compliance
- The elements of protection and how to prioritise your IT security
- Data loss prevention and encryption
- Why you should be using anti-exploit
- Root cause analysis: cyber-attack reporting
- Educating staff on IT security using simulated phishing attacks to train
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MDs, FDs, SDs
Why attend the event? This webinar will show you how to take your first step on the journey to GDPR compliance by protecting your data.