Getting the most out of your Draycir solution
Did you know the average business spends 120 days a year on admin tasks?
The great news is, you’re ahead of the game. As a user of Draycir’s document management solutions, you’re already reaping the benefits of automating some of your admin tasks.
But, as current versions near their end-of-life, have you thought about what else it could be doing for you and what you could achieve by upgrading to the latest version?
Achieve a truly paperless office
In addition to distributing documents, the latest version – Spindle Document Management – offers so many more ways to automate your admin processes.
In this webinar, we’ll show you some of the best new features available in the latest Draycir document management solution, including:
- Auto-archiving of outgoing documents to view in Sage 200
- Capture incoming documents via scan or import
- View incoming documents in Sage 200
- Integrate with online portal – Spindle Self Serve
- Compatible with latest version of Sage 200
- New PDF creation engine
- ‘Pay Now’ buttons automatically added to all your invoices, statements and pro-forma invoices for instant online payment via Worldpay
Why use the latest version of Spindle Document Management?
- Simplified, single, stand-alone installation
- New printer drivers for better application support
- Send out documents using professional HTML emails, bespoke to each customer
- Attach outstanding copy invoices to statement emails
- Automatically archive and view documents in Sage 200
- Search for documents outside of Sage 200
- Save time by scanning documents on the go using the Document Capture app
- Integrate with online portal Spindle Self Serve, allowing customers and staff access to Sage 200 data and documents
- Access to Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition module, featuring intuitive and user-friendly advanced OCR (optical character recognition) for Sage 200cloud
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? FDs
Why attend the event? As a user of Draycir’s document management solutions, you’re already reaping the benefits of automating some of your admin tasks. But are you using it to its full potential?