Date: 27/09/22 - 12:30
Event date: 21/09/22 - 10:00
Location: Microsoft Teams
Almost four in ten (39%) of UK businesses reported a cyber-attack in the last 12 months, according to the UK Government’s Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2022.
With ever-more sophisticated cyber-attacks, the stakes are higher than ever before. Anything can happen and you’ve got to protect against everything. The consequences for not doing so can be devastating, from reputational damage to loss of customers, as well as the cost of recovery to the organisation.
In our upcoming webinar, on Wednesday 21st September, you’ll learn best practices for building true cyber resilience to help protect your organisation and avert future risks, and fundamental to this – why you should align your security efforts with a cyber security framework, such as Cyber Essentials. You can learn more about the value of a Cyber Essentials certification in our blog.
TSG’s Cyber Security Practice Team will be leading the webinar, with speakers:
- Barry O’Donnell, Chief Technology Officer
- Mike Tudor, Operations Manager
- Claire Vandenbroecke, Cyber Security Specialist
Join us to discover:
- What the top cyber security threats are
- What a cyber-attack looks like in the real world
- Why prevention and preparedness are vital
- Why security doesn’t have to be complicated
- Why it’s key to align to a cyber security framework
- How to protect your data in the cloud
We’ll be saving plenty time for Q&A at the end, so bring your questions!
To register for this event, click the link below.