Manchester Events: Futuretech and GDPR & Technology
Manchester is fast becoming a technology hub for the UK, with TechHub Manchester well-established and Microsoft’s new flagship office designed to be a “strong base” for technology professionals in the North of England.
We’re bringing the biggest and best technology events in our calendar to Manchester on 31st October, making it an unmissable day. Find out more about our next-generation Futuretech: Digital Transformation. Now event and GDPR & Technology below.
Morning session: 9:00am registration
At this brand-new FREE Futuretech event, we’ll be showcasing real-life solutions that have helped TSG customers increase productivity and profitability.
Join us to see Office 365’s innovative productivity suite in action, as well as powerful process automation and next-generation business intelligence.
Don’t miss out on this free event that would otherwise cost over £80 per attendee!
• Digital transformation; understanding what this is and how can you achieve it.
• Powerful live Office 365 demos including PowerApps, Teams and Flow.
• Using TermSet’s technology to help you identify your personal data in advance of the GDPR May 2018 deadline (full GDPR & Technology presentation in the afternoon session)
• Transformational technology previews including Nintex and LiveTiles
• Business intelligence: What questions do you want your data to answer? See how visualising data helped NUFC answer a critical business question.
• Hosted telephony: How the 2025 deadline will affect thousands of business across the UK and what you need to consider for your next steps
Afternoon session: 1:00 registration
This FREE event is focused on the technologies that you can put in place to get you ready for the GDPR deadline (May 2018).
In our event we will outline the role that technology can play in business when it comes to locating, managing and reporting on Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Discovery: Looking at the technologies that can identify where your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is, where it’s held and who has access to it.
Protection: Showing you the technologies that can protect your PII in order to comply with GDPR. This includes data loss prevention, encryption and protection against Ransomware.
Management: Guiding you on managing this data in terms of categorising and isolating your business information if it contains PII.
Reporting: Demonstrating how you can report on PII from looking at where it’s stored and its level of importance to reporting on IT security breaches.