Manufacturing: Creating efficiencies in the back-office and production line
We know not all manufacturers are the same, but our in-depth experience in the sector means we understand you have a lot of similar paper-based back-office processes, like health and safety, in addition to your manufacturing processes.
What if we told you that you could revolutionise these vastly different processes using the same solution?
In this webinar, our productivity expert, Tony Hughes, will show you how you can utilise Office 365 to take care of a huge range of processes, from back-office to production line.
More detail to follow – watch this space!
Check out the other webinars in our manufacturing series:
- Webinar #1: Security, disaster recovery and data protection
- Webinar #2: Revolutionising your supply chain management with Dynamics 365
- Webinar #3: Unifying your communications
- Webinar #4: Turn your data into decisions and efficiencies
- Webinar #6: Enhancing your existing Sage solution
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MDs, FDs, SDs
Why attend the event? In the fifth webinar in our manufacturing series, our productivity expert, Tony Hughes, will show you how you can utilise Office 365 to take care of a huge range of processes, from back-office to production line.