Manufacturing: Unifying your communications
Mobility is essential in the modern business world.
In addition, there’s now an “always on” expectation; customers want an answer to their query immediately.
Manufacturers must juggle communications with customers as well as a myriad of suppliers, making voice communications vital.
The good news is that you can achieve customer satisfaction, a streamlined supply chain and mobility requirements by adopting a unified approach to your business communications.
In this webinar, TSG’s telephony and unified comms expert, Warren Free, will show you how to improve your communications and take hold of this digital transformation opportunity.
More details to follow – watch this space!
Check out the other webinars in our manufacturing series:
- Webinar #1: Security, disaster recovery and data protection
- Webinar #2: Revolutionising your supply chain management with Dynamics 365
- Webinar #4: Turn your data into decisions and efficiencies
- Webinar #5: Creating efficiencies in the back-office and production line
- Webinar #6: Enhancing your existing Sage solution
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MDs, FDs, SDs
Why attend the event? In the third webinar in our manufacturing series, TSG’s telephony and unified comms expert, Warren Free, will show you how to improve your communications.