Microsoft Dynamics NAV: What's new for 2018?
Microsoft is continuing to build upon its flagship ERP system, Dynamics NAV. Designed for the mid-market, Dynamics NAV has the flexibility to grow with your business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 has now been released and includes in it some significant additional functionalities, including personalisation options and better integrations.
Join TSG’s Senior Dynamics and NAV Specialists our webinar on January 18th 2018, where we’ll take you through what’s new in a live demo.
We’ll also take you through where Dynamics NAV sits in the Microsoft apps strategy, as integrations become key.
- New features for 2018, including:
- Deeper integration with Office 365
- Extended Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Easier Role Centre personalisation
- Extended HR capabilities
- New Web Services making data entry quicker
- Improved web and mobile client
- New Report Viewer
- Where Dynamics NAV sits in the Microsoft apps strategy
- Q&A with TSG experts
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MDs, FDs, SDs
Why attend the event? See a live demo of the new features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018