Date: 27/09/22 - 12:30
Event date: 19/10/22 - 10:00
Location: Microsoft Teams
Join TSG’s panel of security experts on Wednesday 19th October at 10am for an interactive session, discussing some key topics surrounding security in the Microsoft ecosystem.
This roundtable-style forum will introduce some best-practice concepts through short presentations from each of our experts, before initiating peer-to-peer discussions around each of the topics, providing the opportunity for idea sharing and Q & A.
By the end of this session, we hope to give you a clearer path towards building cyber resilience in your organisation and quick wins when it comes to bolstering your current security environment on the Microsoft platform.
Discussion points on the agenda will be:
- The current threat landscape, what threats are out there? (Claire)
- What technical controls should you have in place to mitigate these threats? (Mike)
- Is your end user aware of their role in protecting your business against cyber-attack? (David)
Your expert hosts:
- Claire Vandenbroecke, Cyber Security Specialist, BCS CISMP
- Mike Tudor, Solutions Architect – Security
- David Filmer, Head of People Development and Microsoft Training
To register for this event, click the link below.