Sicon Fixed Assets Online Event
Would you like an easier way to manage your business assets?
Get more from your Sage 200 software with the Sicon Fixed Assets module
In a 30 minute online seminar we will demonstrate how Sicon Fixed Assets for Sage 200 will help you maintain your asset information in one central place.
This asset management module sits within your menu structure like the standard Sage 200 modules, making it straightforward to use if you’re already familiar with the Sage 200 suite. It’s designed to fully integrate with the Sage 200 financial ledgers and month end processes, as well as incorporate list views and a variety of standard reports… and much more!
With seamless integration with your Sage 200 software you will immediately see the benefits including:
- Only manage one application for all business asset information
- Maintain a full audit trail against your assets, including depreciation postings, revaluations and Sales/Disposals
- See full forecasts for future depreciation
- Hold extra details against your assets, including;
– Use Purchase Ledger Accounts to link a supplier and invoice to your assets
– Use Purchase ledger accounts to link a maintenance provider and insurer to your assets
– Assign owners and categorise assets for easy reporting
– Easy to use wizards for Assets disposal/write off, this includes linking a Customer account and producing an invoice from Sage 200
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MD’s, FD’s
Why attend the event? Help your company become more efficient by storing and maintaining thousands of assets in one single place