Date: 31/01/23 12:30
TSG and Pegasus: What legislative changes mean for you
With a raft of legislative changes coming into force in 2018, we’re hosting an event for customers to help you understand how these updates will affect you. The event will be delivered by Pegasus and is an excellent opportunity to discuss forthcoming legislation that will impact how you run your business.
One of the key legislations to come in this year is GDPR, and many businesses are still unsure what this means or how to prepare for it. Our GDPR expert will demystify the regulation for you and help you understand how you can comply.
- Opera 3 SQL Server Edition: An overview (including product demo and reporting overview)
- Pegasus Business Cloud: Benefits of a cloud environment
- Legislation updates:
- Making Tax Digital and the impact that VAT submission changes will have on customers
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): An explanation
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting: The requirements
- Late Payment Reporting: The requirements
- Government Gateway changes
- Pegasus Web Xchange:
- Payroll Self Service
- Mobiles Sales App
- TSG summary of GDPR – wider understanding on how it impacts all areas of your business. Our resident GDPR expert will give you a summary of the overall business impact
The seminars will run from 10am-1.30pm in our Glasgow, Leicester, Leeds and Team Valley offices, with breaks for coffee.
These are great events and places are limited so please register your interest quickly by filling in the form on the right.
These events are limited to around 20 people, this means we can only accept bookings from a maximum of 2 people per business. This will ensure we have a varied number of businesses represented.
Type of event? TSG near you
Who should attend? MDs, FDs
Why attend the event? Sign up to this TSG and Pegasus-hosted event to find out how recent legislative changes will affect your business and how you use Pegasus Opera 3.