Ideal for businesses involved in light assembly that don't require the full complexity of the Manufacturing module, Sage 200 Bill of Materials is available as a stand-alone module.
It’s also perfect for distribution operations who deal with kits, packs and basic assemblies.
Sage 200 BoM splits the manufacturing operation into easy-to-access areas, including materials, labour, operations, machines and reports.
The benefits of Sage 200 Bill of Materials;
- Available on-premise and on-line
- Allows you to monitor, control and cost your manufacturing or assembly processes
- Breaks down complex production processes into individual elements
- Allocate to specific areas of your business such as machines, operations, materials and labour – and report on them separately
- Add sub-assemblies, components and operations using easy to choose lists
- Automatically store multiple versions for a historical record of the differences between each
- Creates an audit trail for each step of the production process
- Cost options allows you to cost in full, individual or a number of bill of materials records – important when looking at timings, costs and pricing
- Create allocations to reserve stock and generate pick lists
- Can also be used in tandem with Sage 200 Manufacturing module to generate works and sales orders