Business Services Co-ordinator - 2 part time / job share
To ensure an effective service is provided to the whole business with regards Switchboard, Reception, Travel and Accommodation, Fleet, Mobile Communication, Property Maintenance and General Administrative Support
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide an effective telephone answering function for TSG Nationally to include;
- Answering of the Mitel telephone system in a timely, friendly, customer focused manner
- Effective handling of calls and messages. Pertinent details recorded and passed to colleagues in an accurate and timely manner
- Meeting and greeting of both external and internal customers into the business (at Head Office) and adherence to Health & Safety processes i.e. signing in/out
- Organising visitor refreshments and arranging procurement of lunches
- Booking travel and accommodation requirements for the group including hotels, flights, trains and car hire
- Fleet management administration, including raising orders for new vehicles, ensuring records are maintained in relation to mileages and other requirements, liaison with staff and fleet suppliers in relation to vehicle returns and provision of support in relation to accidents and issues
- Mobile communications administration, including raising orders for new devices, ensuring records are maintained in relation to changes and other requirements, liaison with staff and our mobile comms suppliers in relation to the provision of support
- Arranging office maintenance for all offices, when necessary i.e replacement lighting, leaking taps etc, liaising with staff locally as appropriate
- Booking in conference calls/live meetings for the group
- Responsible for maintaining stock levels of stationery and marketing materials and when required arranging the replenishment of stock
- Assisting Business Services Manager with general admin duties
- Fire Warden duties
Mentoring and Leadership:
Assist other staff members (including less experienced members of the team) with any tasks necessary.
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the Business Services Manager and other members of the Business Support Team to ensure the successful delivery of a professional, effective and commercially astute services to the business.
- With personnel of all levels across the business, to provide effective and appropriate business support services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good general education, with a minimum of GCSE grade B in Maths and English Language
Your skills & knowledge & behaviours
- Good Team player
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent people skills and good telephone manner
- Customer focused
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative
- Excellent time management skills essential
- Conscientious outlook toward clients at all times.
- Ideally, 2 years’ experience in a similar role