GDPR Webinar: Management and Reporting
In the first two webinars in our three-part GDPR series you’ll find out how to secure your data and identify where you hold Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
But you need to do more than protect and identify your Personally Identifiable Information. Our third and final webinar will take you through the continued steps to ensure you remain compliant with GDPR: management and reporting.
What do you do once you’ve identified your PII? You need to effectively manage it and put in place reporting methods not only to simply the process, but to comply with the reporting process laid out by the ICO.
We’ll be showing you how you can simplify the management and reporting process by automating the organisation and encryption of your data. Intelligent reporting tools mean you can see a high-level view of your data and then drill down into what information you hold and the level of risk associated with it.
- From discovery to management and automating the process
- Isolating and categorising PII data based on content
- Intelligent reporting and drilling down into the risks associated with your data
- ICO data breach reporting requirements
- How to maintain compliance going forward