Improving supply chain and stock processes for Opera 3
Are you looking to improve your supply chain and stock process for Opera 3?
Or maybe you’re interested in utilising barcoding technology and specialist warehouse management systems which link directly to Opera 3?
In our next Pegasus webinar, we’ll be joined by MJM Data Capture, who will be presenting its BridgeWMS system in partnership with TSG.
The BridgeWMS is a customisable and comprehensive software package that utilises the multiple benefits of modern barcode technology. This user-friendly solution is designed to ensure accurate and efficient processes throughout the supply chain, ultimately improving your warehouse management.
BridgeWMS incorporates all aspects of your business’ day-to-day routine including stock takes, goods receipts, picking orders, stock movements and transfers with the addition of real-time updates for truly live and up-to-date stock control.
This solution provides complete stock management via the use of a hand-held device. The combination of hardware and the BridgeWMS software means your Opera 3 system can be updated in real time from the warehouse floor. This solution has been proven to continuously save time and money.
The benefits of BridgeWMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Full integration into Opera 3
- Available in two versions: standard and advanced
- Developed with the latest tools in the .NET environment
- Utilises all the benefits of SQL, barcoding & RFID technologies
- Designed to work with Windows Mobile 6.5, Android hand-held devices and Windows 10 for tablets
- Accurate stock holding
- Reduced stock
- Real-time forecasting of stock-outs
- Less errors means improved accuracy
- Link to couriers using courier add-ons
Join us on 28th November at 10am for an overview of the latest technologies available to enhance your Opera 3 system.
If you have supply chain and stock, this is a great presentation which should not be missed.