Sitting at the heart of your system, Financials are the core financial management and accounting modules that come as standard with Sage 200 2015
Sage 200 Financials offers you unrivalled / exceptional day-to-day control, underpins your financial governance and provides detailed information on which to base key business decisions.
Whether you are in the office or working remotely, it allows you to see the financial position of your company at any point in time
You can analyse historical trends and data to give you the accurate information you need to make critical business decisions.
TSG’s specialists will work with you to blend standard ‘out-of-the-box’ functionality with customised / tailored templates in order to configure a solution that is specific to your business processes at the same time as tapping into best practice.
- You can run four key ledgers
- Set flexible accounting periods
- Manage the accounts of multiple companies enabling consolidation of group accounts
- Set up to 20 accounting periods which can be open, closed and re-opened as needed
- Run financial statements for different departments or companies
- Record fixed assets against an asset record
- Choose from a selection of depreciation methods (before posting to the nominal ledger)
- More effectively record assets and manage depreciation
- Deal with foreign currencies and exchange rates – and manage gains and losses from currency transactions
- Seamlessly integrate Sage 200 Financials with your banking software
- Balance sheets and cashflow statements at the touch of a button
- Three tier chart of Accounts – cost centres & departments
- Control bank, investment and cash accounts
- Process transactions quickly and efficiently
- Sophisticated debt and credit control