“With ageing IT equipment, we knew we needed to explore what was available to modernise the business from hardware right through to order process. TSG didn’t overwhelm us with countless technologies on the market, rather recommended solutions which would best fit our business needs.”
- David, IT Manager, Distillers
Sophos UTM (Unified Threat Management) is the ultimate all-in-one network package. Not only will it simplify your IT security with the use of a single modular appliance, the innovative interface will allow you to create policies to manage security risks. What's more, detailed reports will give you analytical insight for you to improve your network performance and protection.
The benefits of using Unified Threat Management from Sophos
Every feature available on every appliance.
Integrated wireless controller.
Built-in reporting on all models.
Hardware, virtualised, software or cloud-based appliance.
Firewall, VPN, ATP, IPS, email, web filtering and app control.
Two-factor authentication with one-time password (OTP) in many areas.
Web Protection protects your employees from web threats and controls their time online
- Easily create URL filtering policies and enforce browsing quotas and time-based web surfing for individual users or groups.
- Limit use of unwanted applications while giving priority to business critical resources.
- Check your policy and create dynamic reports with policy tester.
- Integrates with SEC managed endpoints, allowing you to keep your existing Sophos anti-virus and use the UTM for web policy.
Wireless Protection gives you secure Wi-Fi in minutes
- Easily set up wireless hotspots using backend authentication, vouchers or SMS.
- Works better together with Sophos Mobile Control (SMC) to provide network access control for mobile devices.
Web Server Protection protects web servers and apps, ensuring compliance with a web application firewall
- Reverse proxy authentication provides an added layer of security for enterprise applications.
- Prevent hacking from SQL injection, cross-site scripting, directory traversal, cookie tampering and much more.
UTM Email Protection stops spam and viruses
Keep infected emails out of your mailbox and protect confidential emails against illegitimate access.
Allow users to manage their spam quarantine and search a personalised mail log.
Provides simple infrastructure-free email encryption and policy-based DLP to protect sensitive data and help you stay compliant.
UTM Network Protection stops sophisticated attacks that a firewall alone can’t stop
Configurable intrusion protection system and flood protection against denial of service attacks.
IPsec and SSL tunnels provide flexible site-to-site and remote access VPN connections.
ATP combines multiple technologies to identify and block outgoing traffic to command-and control hosts. Combine with web to add cloud-based selective sandboxing to constantly improve protection.
TSG is one of only two UK Sophos Platinum Partners
For the 7th year in a row, TSG has won the UK SMB Partner of the Year, presented at Sophos’ EMEA premier partner event in Lisbon earlier this month.