Research and development
Deliver a new streamlined approach
Maximise and evolve
Helping ambitious IFA’s to maximise their investment in people and technology
- At TSG we have a proven track record of providing managed IT services for banks, IFA’s and other FCA regulated organisations.
- From day one, our unique approach will guide you through a structured workflow to streamline processes, improve application performance, eliminate technical issues, and maintain FCA and GDPR compliance.
- Whether you opt to completely outsource your IT, or just need a partner to support your in-house team, we focus on what’s most important: helping maximise your team’s impact on your clients.
- Maintain FCA compliance: FCA regulated companies face stringent security and privacy requirements. With extensive experience in the financial sector, we can help you develop your IT environment to achieve the highest levels of security and compliance.
- Achieve peak applications performance: If your business relies on industry-specialist software, we can help you get the most out of it with comprehensive hosting, monitoring, configuration and support to keep fintech platforms running.
- Maximise efficiency from anywhere: We can help you move on from temporary remote working measures, implementing modern solutions and services that enable your business to embrace productive, secure remote working for the long term.
- Evolve your IT infrastructure: We can help you minimise the disruption of upgrading your IT systems, developing a customised roadmap to move away from legacy solutions to a faster, more secure future, plus transparent budget forecasts to help you monitor and manage costs.
IT solutions for financial services firms need to deliver the highest levels of performance and security.
Find out how we can support your business
Meet our Professional Services Sector Lead, Tom Mellish
At TSG, we’ve had the fortune of partnering with a number of professional services organisations to help them achieve more value from their investment in technology. In light of TSG’s successes within the sector, we’re delighted to introduce you to our Professional Services Sector Lead, Tom Mellish.
Tom brings with him over 10 years of experience communicating an organisation’s business requirements and objectives into tangible, realistic technology deliverables and outcomes.Find out more about Tom Book a discovery call with Tom
Why Choose TSG?
Working with you to maximise your investment in technology
We’ll help you unearth and understand your current state, challenges, and objectives from both a strategic and tactical perspective. We’ll then share our initial findings and suggest improvements to help you:
• Consolidate and reduce expenditure
• Adapt to and embrace a secure modern workplace environment
• Empower staff productivity through system uptime (availability), knowledge (training), automation, and support.
Taking the outputs from the Discovery session, we’ll work with your strategic and operational teams and the relevant experts across TSG to design your solution and then agree on an implementation and onboarding process that supports a smooth adoption for your organisation and people.
Physical implementation is one thing, however, TSG’s communication onboarding plan helps guide and support your people’s adoption to get the most out of your investment.
Our partnership doesn’t end here. Your dedicated Customer Success Manager will proactively develop the ongoing relationship by:
• Regularly reviewing performance
• Driving continual service development
• Identifying changes in the market
• Incorporating training to drive further value from your investment
We are benefitting from TSG’s strategic advice and support, as well as the ‘nitty gritty’ stuff. TSG’s distinguished level of service is something you don’t come across often.
Popular solutions for financial services:
Find out how we can support you
Want to know more about our Accountancy solutions?
Our expert team and advanced solutions drive tangible results, going beyond IT to deliver success. Find out how we can build a partnership to support your business growth.Download the brochure