Event date passed
Manufacturing: Turn your data into decisions and efficiencies
Your organisation will likely be producing a lot of data. The challenge lies in turning that data into insights.
By adopting business intelligence you can streamline your processes, identify costly products or processes and increase profitability.
Business intelligence is an opportunity your manufacturing organisation can’t afford to miss out on.
In this webinar, TSG’s BI expert, Stu Wannop, will be showing you how you can use business intelligence and data analytics to identify areas of improvement, improve processes and allow you to make better, more informed decisions.
More details to follow – watch this space!
Check out the other webinars in our manufacturing series:
- Webinar #1: Security, disaster recovery and data protection
- Webinar #2: Revolutionising your supply chain management with Dynamics 365
- Webinar #3: Unifying your communications
- Webinar #5: Creating efficiencies in the back-office and production line
- Webinar #6: Enhancing your existing Sage solution
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MDs, FDs, SDs
Why attend the event? In the fourth webinar in our manufacturing series, our BI expert, Stu Wannop, will show you how to use BI and data analytics to improve processes and make better decisions.