As a Communications Provisioning Coordinator, your role is to work within the Central Provisioning Team to provide connectivity services using various suppliers. You will maintain customer and supplier relationship throughout each provision. Making sure that the initial order is what the customer is expecting to receive and they are happy with the completed provision. Provisioning Coordinators are the main point of contact for internal and external customers regarding connectivity provisions, working with other departments within the business to ensure customer satisfaction with every order. Once the service is live and ready for billing it will be your responsibility to pass on correct information to billing department for accurate invoicing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provision BT Openreach lines to customers via BT Equivalence Management Portal.
- Work with BT Openreach to provide the correct solution.
- Placing ISP orders for ADSL, Fibre, EFM and IPVPN solutions.
- Managing connectivity orders with ISP project managers and necessary internal departments to deliver a successful project.
- Coordinating all communication from 3rd parties back to the customers
- Make sure that customer requirements are met by 3rd party suppliers
- Manage appointments and set customer expectations
- Respond to customer queries regarding communication provisions
- Respond and resolve customer queries within the appropriate SLA
- Escalating orders and queries internally or with suppliers where necessary
- Manage changes to requirements during provision.
- Responsible for capturing billing information and completing order tracker so Billing Manager can invoice accurately
- Ensuring that CPS is provisioned correctly for accurate TSG call costs
- To provide and manage non geo and local geo numbers on the supplier portal, and assisting customers to manage their own portal page.
- Contribute to the enhancement of departmental systems and practices.
- Pre-sales assistance for hosted and connectivity solutions
Mentoring and Leadership:
- Mentor less experienced team members to identify their development needs.
- Escalate issues with projects and orders should the need arise.
- Actively increase levels of skills and knowledge of your team and yourself.
- Provide and receive quality feedback to/from other team members to aid personal development.
- Ensure you meet at least monthly with your own manager.
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With team members to ensure solutions are consistent with each other and overall business goals.
- With the Communication Provisioning Manager agree priorities, provide estimates, report progress and identify risks.
- With the Project Coordinator/Manager ensuring the delivered products meets the business need.
- With Consultants, Specialists, Customers and Support to understand the issues affecting our customers.
- With all internal parties involved on projects and orders, to share knowledge and experience, to provide best practice and correct solutions.
- customer enquiries and resolution of customer issues
- With Consultants, Specialists and Service Providers to validate requirements and solutions, and to build understanding of our customer needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Likely to be educated to at least GCSE level (4 at grade C and above)
Your skills & knowledge
- Good at applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Experience in provisioning of BT Openreach lines
- Ability to use other service providers portals to order their products and services such as CPS, ADSL and Fibre.
- Good at understanding the needs of the internal or external customers and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to refocus work in response to changing priorities.
- Methodical with attention to detail and the ability to maintain a consistent approach.
- Experience of working on multiple simultaneous projects/orders
- Knowledge of hosted solutions and ability to manage customer platform
- Experience in working with other providers to complete projects and orders on time.
- Experience of BT Openreach products
- Experience of connectivity products, such as EFM and Leased Lines
- Hosted telephony solution experience
- Dealing with customers directly.
- Demonstrate ownership of projects, orders and queries into the team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seek opportunities to improve self-development as well as team development
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving and be unafraid to challenge convention.
- Demonstrate approachability and inspire confidence and trust in both internal and external customers.