T00102 Service Desk Agent
A vacancy has arisen for a Service Desk Agent as part of our newly established and growing team to support our customer base. The expectations of the role will be for you to log, manage and resolve faults that are logged by customers using TSG remote access software and verbal instructions. This will be carried out in accordance with agreed timescales and internal Service Level Agreements whilst being in frequent communication with the customers so that they are informed of progress including closure of raised tickets.
As the initial point of contact in a customer facing role, the candidate should be a customer focussed and highly organised individual. Customer issues should be dealt with in a timely manner and ensure customers are kept up to date with the status of their fault.
Previous experience of working in a Service Desk environment, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft products are essential. An IT related qualification is advantageous in applying for this role.
Essential skills for the role include:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- A good technical understanding of computers, networks and communication systems
- PC and network fault-finding skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Good telephone manner
- Patience and understanding when communicating with users
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Accurate data entry in ticketing software
So if you are a highly customer focussed individual with a passion for dealing with multiple technical calls and are committed to providing the highest quality of service, then we would love to hear from you.