T00130 Business Change Manager
The Business Change Manager (BCM) will work across TSG to establish a structured approach to introducing new products, services and processes. Alongside this the BCM will own customer feedback through TSG’s Voice of Customer platform, using its insight to proactively improve customer experience by influencing colleagues, changing processes and directly pushing forward wide ranging initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Voice of Customer Platform implementation and ongoing ownership
- Closed loop action tracking from Voice of Customer insight, issues and opportunities
- Facilitating Customer Journey Workshops
- Facilitate Customer Focus Groups
- Establish and lead a Change Management Group across the company
- Establish and run a Change Steering Group to prioritise initiatives
- Initiate a service ideas mechanism to gather, review, prioritise and support the implementation of high value ideas
- Support the controlled introduction of new products and services using the Change Management Group.
- Matrix manage Change Managers to ensure improvements are high value, structured and implemented to an agreed time and budget.
- Using data analysis, Lean and SixSigma tools to guide prioritisation and implementation of changes
- Create process flow diagrams for changes or new processes agreed in the TSG standard notation format.
Mentoring and Leadership:
Mentor and matrix manage Change Managers across the organisation
Collaboration and Relationships:
Influence at all levels with Customers and Colleagues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to Degree Level desirable
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above desirable
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) desirable
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong track record of implementing change.
- Organised with a well-structure work ethic.
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organisation.
- Understanding of end to end business/operational processes across multiple functions.
- Proven experience of delivering service improvement within managed services environment.
- Experience in both SME and MME businesses
- Highly motivated – sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Conscientious, well organised and customer focused.
- Committed to the highest standard of service.
- Display a willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgement and include appropriate people in the decision making process.
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism.