T00174 Senior Applications Consultant (NAV) - Flexible
Customer facing role, to cover all aspects of scope, design and implementation of NAV, performing full life cycle management of the client project.
The onsite installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and its associated modules for customers.
The training and project management of these customers on the use of the above software and supporting the ongoing use of the products both on site and over the phone.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop High Quality Solutions:
- To attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to NAV products following the sale of the system.
- To scope, requirements gather and design solutions.
- Deliver a strong skill in additional modules eg, finance, Manufacturing, warehousing, fashion, retail or furniture
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV & additional approved Stack products
- Report design and testing
- Create project documents where required, to perform and guide through UAT
- To carry out project management and documentation of the NAV product installation timescales, milestones and procedures.
- To carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers when necessary.
- Logging detailed information in response to customer queries and responding in a timely manner with solutions.
- Travel and potential overnight stays may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role.
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required.
- You will also be expected to carry out any reasonable duties which may be requested from time-to-tim
Mentoring and Leadership:
- Assist the Team Leader to improve mentor the team
- Delivery of excellent service to the customers
- Identify training needs for the team and act to ensure we are geared up to support the base for stack products
Collaboration and relationships:
- To work with other Senior Applications Consultants in driving success through the entire organisation.
- To work with the Account Directors regarding customer issues
- Work with Support Team Leaders to ensure sufficient quantity and quality of post project documentation is received and reviewed to achieve best possible customer experience
- Work with the Group Applications Director to liaise with Microsoft and develop key contact relationships
- Work with R&D on any development cases and around our own vertical markets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accreditation a distinct advantage.
Your skills & knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic and RTC / NAV2013 onwards
- Knowledge or specialism in one additional to NAV, eg Manufacturing, Retail, Fashion/Furniture , etc.
- Self-starter and able to use own initiative
- Proven track record of case closure and achievement of targets.
- Ability to deal with escalation issues and demonstrate ownership of such issue through to resolution or further escalation
- Proven People Management skills
- Excellent Organisations Skills
- Able to adapt to and embrace change
- Exceptional communications skills – using a variety of methods
Desirable Skills / Not Essential
- To be able to carry out the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV products on customers’ servers and workstation computers. Working with other approved products from TSG stack.
- To be able to Upgrade, Install and implement NAV from NAV RTC, Classic and 2013
- To carry out customisation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV where appropriate to meet customers’ requirements, or scope and document changes required in order for our Developers to deliver.
- To work with Jet reporting, Qlikview.
- Relevant previous experience in managing / mentoring a support team
- At least 3 years in working on Microsoft NAV
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the NAV Silo for TSG
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change