T00358 - Service Delivery Manager - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience working as Service Delivery Manager?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
At TSG we look after our people. We have recently won three awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2020, including a 1 star accreditation for employee engagement. At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. As a business we also love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition we love giving back to the community, this year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our newly chosen charity Mental Health UK, so far we have raised over £10,000 across the business during 2020 completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
We are currently looking for an experienced, diligent, and driven Service Delivery Manager (SDM) with a passion for great service to enhance our expanding service delivery team. The SDM will be responsible for the delivery, management, and improvement of IT services to support customer business needs. To be successful in this role you must have previous experience in a similar position coming from a strong commercial background, with a proven track record in managing customers across the service lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Lead on the delivery of services to the customer to ensure that a high-quality service is provided in accordance with defined policies, procedures, and Service Level Agreements.
- Manage customer and internal service delivery escalations through to satisfactory resolution.
- Manage the introduction of all new services for customers, including contractual & commercial arrangements and service readiness.
- Design services and create processes & procedures, ensuring that support teams are engaged and fully understand their roles and responsibilities within those processes.
- Proactively identify and manage the implementation service improvement activities, reviewing data and acting on feedback to create ways of working more efficiently to reduce costs, increase revenue, and create value for the customer.
- Complete monthly reporting relating to service performance, customer satisfaction, financial performance and forecast reporting.
- Lead service reviews with customers, executive management, internal teams, and suppliers.
- Facilitate strategic reviews ensuring technology is aligned with customers’ core business aims.
- Support new business opportunities, contributing to proposals and tender responses, as well as identify potential opportunities within existing client base.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Considerable experience in a similar role.
- Previous management or team leader experience.
- Managing suppliers and 3rd party delivered services.
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL disciplines, ITIL certification would be desirable.
- Strong commercial awareness – able to cost and prepare service schedules.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and collaborate with others.
- Ability to deal with escalated issues and demonstrate ownership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to lead on, champion, and implement change.
- Educated to Degree Level desirable.
- Project Management Certification desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 60k basic salary depending on experience.
- Car Allowance.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of 4%.
- Company sick pay.
- Income protection cover.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Flexible home-based opportunities.
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service.
- Flexible working day policy.
- Relaxed dress policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events.
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications.
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today to be considered.