T00398 - Sage Support Consultant - Home Based
Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
Have you got previous experience supporting with Sage 200 or Sage 200c?
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional service?
If the answer is YES then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider covering the whole of the UK. Here at TSG our people have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We believe in giving our people the tools, training and support they require to excel in their roles with autonomy to make decisions where needed. Our values are based around Quality, Ownership and Passion and these sit at the core of our business, helping us to achieve our mission.
Why should I work for TSG?
It is our people that make TSG what it is and a great place to work. We have an open and honest culture here where we welcome feedback and act off the back of that. As a result, we have recently won six awards in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2021. TSG is now officially one of the ‘UKs Top 100 Best Large Companies’ and one of the ‘Top 50 Technology Companies’ to work for. In addition, we have been awarded a 2 star accreditation for ‘Outstanding’ employee engagement, as well as some Regional Awards.
At TSG we have a realistic approach and we care about the health and wellbeing of our TSG family. We love having social events wherever possible – this has included plenty of virtual ones during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are also very excited to have a ‘save the date’ in place for an all-staff event post pandemic that we hope can come to fruition as long as it is safe to do so.
In addition, we love giving back to the community. Over the last year TSG has been continuing to raise money for our chosen charity Mental Health UK, so far we have raised over £13,000 across the business completing a variety of challenges. These challenges included a walkathon which seen 100 TSG colleagues walk the equivalent distance from the organisations Team Valley office to Microsoft's Seattle HQ - a huge 9.6 million steps!
Job Purpose & Responsibilities;
Reporting to the Sage & Pegasus Team Leader, you will be expected to provide first line telephone and remote support to customers for a range of Sage Products and third party add on products. This position will be on a working from home basis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Responding to and resolving Sage support queries via telephone, email and remote access.
- Receiving and answering telephone calls or emails from customers on the support helpdesk to work towards resolving cases whilst meeting SLA’s.
- Problems analysis and investigation work.
- Data investigation work and report writing.
- To carry out other support duties that may be required.
- Work safely at all times in accordance with Legislative requirements and Company Policy and Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience;
- Experience supporting with Sage 200c is essential.
- Experience of Eque2 Construct, Draycir Spindle Document Management, Draycir Credit Hound, Sicon and Eureka Addons would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office products is essential.
- Holding a Sage 200c accreditation would be an advantage.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer focussed approach.
- Strong attention to detail with great analytical skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- You must be a good team player.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 35k + bonus.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- Contributory pension scheme at 4% matched.
- Company sick pay.
- Income protection cover.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Flexible home-based opportunities.
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service.
- Flexible working day policy.
- Relaxed dress policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Fantastic company culture including regular team building events.
- Excellent progression opportunities and training support, including recognised qualifications.
If this sound like the role for you, please apply today.